Habits for a Healthy CEO
You have a voice!
As a CEO or Manager stay at the top of your game! You have a voice.
You are faced with ongoing challenges, change, and unpredictable demands. As an Executive or Manager, to lead well, you need to recognise that your health is critically important, to help you be there for your staff.
Here are some habits to move forward with this:
- Your Attitude: be that role model, understand what needs your attention – is it urgent? Maybe manage this in a different way.
- Your Relationships: be that listener and have a strong capability for social connection within your team and your company.
- Your Diet: Eat healthy, to reduce any possible heart attack or health issue.
- Your Sleep: Get adequate sleep (7 to 9 hours) and if you are traveling, manage your workload and meetings.
- Your Drink: Be aware that alcohol plays a role in sleep disturbances, and high blood pressure. Don’t drink alcohol when overwhelmed or stressed.
- Your Advice: To be a successful person, get the correct advice regarding your finances, health, and business.
- Your Exercise: Make time for yourself and exercise. Physical activity will support your health and mental wellbeing. Do activities that you enjoy.
What is one habit worth embracing?
Connect with me for your plan to be successful in these habits https://rmhealthstylist.com
Blog on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/habits-healthy-ceo-raewyn-mai connect with me on LinkedIn